Next week we welcome Prof. Mick Waters onto the podcast as we start a new series of episodes for the Summer term. In the meantime, Kevin uses a virtual roulette wheel to pick episodes at random from the 110 available. Have you heard the episodes featured?
The range of topics is remarkable and the variety of superb educational guests give you insights into every possible different aspect of education.
CPD in your ears, for free every week
So, listen to the sampler episode and then check out the episodes mentioned as well as any others which take your fancy!
Episodes featured in the roulette episode:
- Behaviour for learning with 5-11 year olds – PP21
- Blogging with children from Year 1 – 13 with David Mitchell – PP31
- Garth Smith on ‘First Ever Lessons’ and the Finest Ever ‘Teachmeet’! – PP93
- Behaviour for supply teachers and cover lessons – PP19
- José Picardo on how to get the best out of technology in teaching- 105
- Managing the 2% – Very Tricky Learners – PP29
- Golden Time Troubles and Chris Mayoh on Edtech for the early years – PP59
- Phil Beadle on ‘How to Teach Literacy’ – PP68
Read the rest of the show notes on the Pivotal Education site.
Pivotal Podcast Popcorn – listen and subscribe now!
NEW! Pivotal Education’s New App:
The new app for Apple and Android devices contains everything you need to know about Pivotal as well as access to our podcasts, resources, videos and news:
What would you like to hear covered in forthcoming episodes? Let us know by emailing email@example.com
- Subscribe to the podcast
- Listen for free every week
- Send in your comments or questions
- Get involved!