Our topic of the week is Essential Behaviour Insights from the Pivotal Trainers.
Paul is joined by Pivotal Trainers Helen Day, Ollie Frith, Tara Elie, Barry Stay, John Wooton and Darrell Williams as they take time out from the Pivotal Trainers’ weekend to record a special episode for the Pivotal Podcast.
The team talk in fascinating detail about:
Amazing schools they have known and what makes them special
– Longhill School in East Sussex is mentioned, particularly the excellent inclusion team who work with pupils who have been excluded from lessons.
– Lammas School in East London is praised for its culture and amazing feeling of purpose with all learners and staff sharing ownership.
– Delce Junior School in Kent has a remarkable peer mentorship programme which identifies and addresses some of the stresses associated with year 5 and 6 moving on to secondary school. Year 7s from local secondary schools visit Delce and help the year 5 and 6 pupils.
– Bulford St. Leonards Primary School make…
What would you like to hear covered in forthcoming episodes? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe to the podcast
- Listen for free every week
- Send in your comments or questions
- Get involved!