As we prepare to take a short break over the Summer, we present a retrospective look back through the array of great guests we have welcomed onto the Pivotal Podcast over the past academic year.
The episodes included are:
- The teacher as performer with Ollie Frith – PP13
- Behaviour for sports teams and parents with Garth Smith – PP18
- Magnificent Classroom Cultures with Phil Beadle – PP23
- Leading Behaviour from the Middle with Darrell Williams – PP26
- School Direct and routes into teaching with Stuart Garbutt – PP27
- Behaviour management in active learning with Tara Elie – PP30
- Blogging with children from Year 1 – 13 with David Mitchell – PP31
- A Lecturer’s View of Teacher Training with James Williams – PP34
- Hywel Roberts – teaching hooks and exercising imagination – PP37
- Tait Coles on Punk Learning! – PP40
- Social Media for Teachers with Ross McGill – PP41
- Jon Tait on Skype and the Global Classroom – PP42
Read the rest of the show notes on the Pivotal Education site.
What would you like to hear covered in forthcoming episodes? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe to the podcast
- Listen for free every week
- Send in your comments or questions
- Get involved!